About This Webinar
One of the most valued skill sets a project manager can develop is the ability to predict an outcome. Whether it is the outcome of a test, a process, a service, a product or all of the above – there are a few foundational concepts within Lean Six Sigma that will improve your ability to predict project outcomes.
This session will demonstrate how the concept of variation applies to problem solving, and why management by fact is not just a luxury – it's a necessity. It will also demonstrate that while it is good to expect workers to do things right the first time, it is smart to make it impossible for them to do things wrong the first time.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this webinar, the participants will be able to:
- Define Lean Six Sigma from a high level
- Identify Vital Inputs to Improve Outputs
- The Concept of Variation
- How to determine the difference between Common Cause and Special Cause Variation
- How to error proof project processes using Poka Yoke
- How to use Control Charts versus Standard Business Reports
- Improving Outcomes – Management by Fact
The outstanding quality of our faculty serves as the hallmark of IIL, distinguishing us in our profession. Our webinar presenters are elite in terms of their extensive industry backgrounds as well as practical classroom experience. Your presenter will communicate real-world knowledge that imparts a sense of fun and discovery – preparing and motivating you to apply your new skills in the workplace.