About This Webinar
Functional managers must provide the necessary personnel to staff projects. As such, they possess the power to drive projects to success or failure. However, there are significant obstacles facing the functional managers when interacting with projects and these obstacles must be overcome.
- Recognize the benefits of project management
- Understand the role of a functional manager with regard to project interfacing
- Understand how and when functional managers should interface with a project
- Understand how to handle disagreements with project managers
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this webinar, the participants will learn:
- The benefits of using project management
- The changes that have taken place in project management and how they impact functional managers
- The complexities in managing projects and the role of the functional manager
- What is expected of functional managers that must support projects
The outstanding quality of our faculty serves as the hallmark of IIL, distinguishing us in our profession. Our webinar presenters are elite in terms of their extensive industry backgrounds as well as practical classroom experience. Your presenter will communicate real-world knowledge that imparts a sense of fun and discovery – preparing and motivating you to apply your new skills in the workplace.