About This Webinar
Why stakeholder analysis and management? A project manager needs to understand what individuals and organizations will be impacted by the project. They also need to be in a position to plan effectively to manage the expectations and needs of stakeholders.
Using the best practices for stakeholder analysis, the participant will mature this practice by categorizing and classifying stakeholders in an effort to develop a more comprehensive management plan. Tools and techniques that will be applied are:
- Stakeholder identification
- Stakeholder analysis
- Strategic planning
- Stakeholder management planning
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this webinar, the participants will learn:
- How to use the four-quadrant stakeholder grid to identify stakeholders
- How to use the four-quadrant stakeholder grid to categorize stakeholders
- How to use the Salience Model to classify stakeholders
- How to develop strategies to develop a comprehensive plan to manage stakeholders
The outstanding quality of our faculty serves as the hallmark of IIL, distinguishing us in our profession. Our webinar presenters are elite in terms of their extensive industry backgrounds as well as practical classroom experience. Your presenter will communicate real-world knowledge that imparts a sense of fun and discovery – preparing and motivating you to apply your new skills in the workplace.