About This Webinar
A lack of planning is a common misconception about agile methods. In this webinar, you will learn about the three levels of planning in agile methods, the story point estimation technique and tracking with burndown charts.
Agile planning and estimating processes balance the effort and investment in planning with the knowledge that the plan will evolve throughout the project. This webinar will include the following topics:
- Contrasting waterfall and agile methods
- Agile planning and estimating techniques
- Release and iteration planning
- Tracking progress during iterations
What You Will Learn
- The differences between plan-driven and agile approaches to requirements
- Guidelines for writing user stories and conducting acceptance tests
- How to conduct a story writing workshop using a low-fidelity prototype
- How change is managed on agile projects
The outstanding quality of our faculty serves as the hallmark of IIL, distinguishing us in our profession. Our webinar presenters are elite in terms of their extensive industry backgrounds as well as practical classroom experience. Your presenter will communicate real-world knowledge that imparts a sense of fun and discovery – preparing and motivating you to apply your new skills in the workplace.