About This Webinar
Modeling of requirements is considered a best practice for documenting requirements. In this webinar, we focus on the use of modeling to actually elicit the requirements from the customer.
After attending this webinar, participants will become familiar with:
- The different models available to them
- How these models can help when eliciting requirements from the customer
- The value of modeling and when to use what model
- Modeling best practices
What You Will Learn
In this one-hour session we will review key concepts:
- The value of modeling
- Selecting the right model for the right occasion
- Presenting models in an understandable fashion
- Modeling the problem domain and the solution domain
The outstanding quality of our faculty serves as the hallmark of IIL, distinguishing us in our profession. Our webinar presenters are elite in terms of their extensive industry backgrounds as well as practical classroom experience. Your presenter will communicate real-world knowledge that imparts a sense of fun and discovery – preparing and motivating you to apply your new skills in the workplace.